|Submission Date||April 19, 2017|
|1.50 / 2.00||
Director of Sustainability
Office of Sustainability
- Out of Sight, But Not Out of Mind: Covanta Incinerator Site Visit (27 attendees)
- Understanding the Carbon Charge (18 attendees)
- Food for Thought- Community Shared Agriculture & Local Farm Share Opportunities (34 attendees)
- Facilitating Meetings that Matter (39 attendees)
- Sustainability & Reducing Your Environmental Footprint (15 attendees)
- Sustainability at Home- What Can I Do? (36 attendees)
- Understanding Sustainability at Swarthmore (37 attendees) - Managing Conflict: Why Can't We All Just Get Along
- Ethical Blind Spots: Why We Often Fail To Do the Right Thing, Even When We Want To
- Common Ground: How to Listen and Breakdown Age Barriers in the Workplace
- Recognizing and Addressing Micro aggressions
1. Office of Sustainability sent Contracts and Purchasing Manager, Cindy Urick, to a conference on sustainable purchasing.
2. A institutional changemaking workshop was led by Leith Sharp. Sharp is a thought leader in organizational design and change management for sustainability. This workshop brings together faculty, staff, and students to engage in hands-on activities, as well as short lectures and case studies on understanding change at the institutional level.
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE
staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution and complete the Data Inquiry Form.