|Submission Date||Dec. 1, 2016|
|0.25 / 1.00||
Finance and Administration
Several cultural assessment questions are used in the annual survey that student Eco Facilitators send out to students in seven dormitories (where Eco Facilitators are housed).
Questions are asked about values and behaviors regarding environmentally-related behaviors and social justice and include the following:
- What can you put in your dorm compost bin?
- Where can you compost in your dorm?
- How much time do you spend in the shower?
- How familiar are you with the term "environmental justice?"
- Which of the following do you do (frequently, occasionally, rarely, never)?: use a reusable water bottle and/or mug, print double-sided, buy second-hand clothing, etc.
The sample is not representative and is administered only to first- and second-year students living in specific dorms where Eco Facilitators (student sustainability peer advisors) are present.
The assessment has changed annually so is not currently comparable from year to year.
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE
staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution and complete the Data Inquiry Form.