For details about this credit, including the criteria, reporting timeframe, applicability, scoring, and more, please review the full credit language:
- PA-9: Committee on Investor Responsibility (v2.2)
- PA-10: Committee on Investor Responsibility (v2.1)
- A credit status of “Not Applicable” is only allowed if the institution does not have an endowment, or the institution’s endowment is less than US $1 million.
- Efforts to improve investor responsibility should be reported under PA 9: Sustainable Investment, and are not sufficient here in the absence of a formal committee on investor responsibility.
- Descriptive response should affirm Yes responses for committee representation of staff, faculty and student representation. Any areas not clarified should be updated to No.