In This Article
This is an optional Innovation & Leadership credit. These credits recognize exemplary practices and performance above and beyond what is recognized in standard credits and may not be relevant to every institution. Scoring in the Innovation and Leadership section is capped at 4 bonus points total.
For details about this credit, including the criteria, reporting timeframe, applicability, scoring, and more, please review the full credit language.
- Northland College – Outlines stormwater modeling using the WinSLAMM stormwater modeling program.
- Princeton University – Conducts stormwater modeling with a hydrologic model was using HydroCAD (a software that utilizes the TR-20 methodology).
- St. Lawrence University – Outlines stormwater modeling using the USDA-NRCS Technical Release 55 (TR-55) – Hydrology for Small Watersheds model.
- Swarthmore College – Outlines stormwater modeling using the SWIMM “StormWISE” extension.
- University of California, San Diego – Outlines stormwater modeling using the County Hydrology Manual and State Water Resources Control Board’s water balance calculator.
- Response must affirm that the institution uses stormwater modeling to assess the impact of LID practices and green infrastructure on campus. Simply referencing LID practices is not sufficient, as this is covered under OP 23: Stormwater Management.
- See stormwater resources in the Campus Sustainability Hub.