- California State University, Stanislaus
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Humboldt State University
- University of Victoria
- Black Hills State University
- University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Seneca College
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- University of Connecticut
- Washington University in St. Louis
The figures above include all institutions with a valid STARS report. Institutions awarded Reporter designation elected not to publish scoring information or pursue a rating. Visit Participant Reports to access all public reports.
The Sustainability Tracking, Assessment & Rating System™ (STARS®) is a transparent, self-reporting framework for colleges and universities to measure their sustainability performance. STARS is intended to engage and recognize the full spectrum of higher education institutions, from community colleges to research universities. The framework encompasses long-term sustainability goals for already high-achieving institutions, as well as entry points of recognition for institutions that are taking first steps toward sustainability.