This is an optional Innovation & Leadership credit. These credits recognize exemplary practices and performance above and beyond what is recognized in standard credits, and may not be relevant to every institution. Scoring in the Innovation and Leadership section is capped at 4 bonus points total.
IN 39: Sustainability Office Diversity Program – version 2.2
- California State University, San Marcos – Descriptive responses affirm each Yes response. A detailed and comprehensive Inclusive Sustainability webpage is linked.
- HEC Montréal – Descriptive responses affirm each Yes response.
- University of Pittsburgh – Descriptive responses are comprehensive and affirm each area with a Yes response.
- Saint Mary’s College of California – Concise responses affirm each area with a Yes response.
Common Issues Identified During Review
- To count, the institution must have a sustainability office that is intentionally advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in its work, as indicated by three or more of the outlined options. Documentation affirming the outcomes is required.