A highlight card is a card which contains an image, tag, title, and description used to highlight information and link to another page. Best used in groups of 3 in a 1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3 column row.
Adding Highlight Cards to a Page
It is recommended to use Highlight Cards in groups of 3. First add a Visual Composer Row to your page and set it to 3 columns (1/3 + 1/3 + 1/3). Then click the + in each column and add a Highlight Card. To force the cards to always be equal heights regardless of entered content, edit the row settings by clicking the pencil icon on your 3 column row, and clicking the Yes checkbox under Equal height.
The Highlight Card contains the following fields:
- Tag: the tag or category of the highlight
- Title: the title of the highlight
- Link: the link for the highlight, title is unused in this field
- Description: the description of the highlight
- Image: the image for the highlight