Blog posts appear on the homepage, blog landing page, and as individual blog post pages. Each story must be tagged with categories in order for news to be able to be filtered.
Adding and Editing Blog Posts
From the WordPress dashboard, click Posts in the left menu to bring up the full listing. To edit an existing entry, click its name in the list; to add a new entry, click Add New at the top of the page.
- Title: the title of the Blog post
- Content: the full story of the Blog post
- Excerpt: optional the short description of the Blog post to appear on the List view, if left empty, a small portion of the content will populate there
- Featured Image: the image for the News item to appear on the List view
- Categories: to categorize the Blog post