|Submission Date||Jan. 26, 2012|
- BS in Architecture.
- BS in Construction Science and Management.
- BS in Interior Design
- BBA in Real Estate Finance and Development.
- BS in Health.
- BS in Civil Engineering.
- BS in Sociology.
- BS in Biology.
- BS in Environmental Science.
- BS in Multidisciplinary Science.
- Masters of Architecture.
- MS in Environmental Science.
- MS in Urban and Reginald Planning.
- PhD in Environmental Science and Engineering.
This credit was evaluated based on a review of the degree descriptions, learning objectives, and course requirements as included in the current UTSA undergraduate and graduate catalogues. The number of graduates was based on 2009-10 UTSA completion numbers as reported to the IPEDS Data Center.
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE
staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution and complete the Data Inquiry Form.