|Submission Date||Jan. 26, 2012|
Associate VP for Human Resources
UTSA provides several training courses for its employees focusing on cultural diversity and cross-cultural communications issues as part of the training and development program available for all employees in the university. These courses include:
- Cross-Cultural Connections.
- Cross-Cultural Communications Workshop.
- Cross-Cultural Communication - Conflict Resolution.
- Diversity Awareness.
- Diversity Training.
- Power of Diversity.
- Academic Advising - Diversity Workshop.
- Diversity Training - Resident Assistant.
- Getting Past Clashes, Valuing team Diversity.
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE
staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution and complete the Data Inquiry Form.