The STARS Data Accuracy Video Series highlights data quality tips and resources for credits in the latest version of STARS.
The STARS Help Center launched in 2019, and we’ve steadily been adding credit articles to answer FAQs, list common issues, and provide reporting examples for specific credits.
This year, we’re excited to share a brand new feature of the Help Center: the STARS Data Accuracy Video Series!
Now, when you visit the Help Center credit article for many of the credits in STARS with the highest error rates, you’ll be able to watch a short video, usually 5 to 8 minutes in length, that provides data quality tips and resources to help you submit high quality data under version 2.2. The videos are easy to access and directly embedded within the articles.
We will continue adding videos and credit articles in the Help Center when we can, so please let us know if there are any resources or videos we can add that you would find particularly helpful!
STARS Data Accuracy Video Series:
- AC 1: Academic Courses
- AC 2: Learning Outcomes
- EN 1: Student Educators Program
- EN 7: Employee Educators Program
- EN 14: Participation in Public Policy
- OP 1: Emissions Inventory and Disclosure
- OP 2: Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- OP 4: Buildings Operations & Maintenance
- OP 5: Building Energy Consumption
- OP 7: Food and Beverage Purchasing
- OP 11: Sustainable Procurement
- PA 2: Sustainability Planning
- PA 3: Participatory Governance
- PA 4: Reporting Assurance
- PA 7: Support for Underrepresented Groups
- Innovation & Leadership