|Submission Date||Dec. 13, 2017|
|10.63 / 12.00||
Center for Sustainability and the Environment
see included file.
We included only tenured faculty in this inventory as they have a continued requirement to conduct research.
To determine whether disciplinary research work was related, we utilized the U.N. Decade of Education for Sustainable Development criteria, indicating that sustainability education learning should include:
• respect, value and preserve the achievements of the past;
• appreciate the wonders and the peoples of the Earth;
• live in a world where all people have sufficient food for a healthy and productive life;
• assess, care for and restore the state of our Planet;
• create and enjoy a better, safer, more just world; and
• be caring citizens who exercise their rights and responsibilities locally, nationally and globally.
The information presented here is self-reported. While AASHE
staff review portions of all STARS reports and institutions are welcome to seek additional forms of review, the data in STARS reports are not verified by AASHE. If you believe any of this information is erroneous or inconsistent with credit criteria, please review the process for inquiring about the information reported by an institution and complete the Data Inquiry Form.